Sınıf Özeti Edit
Dönüştürüldüğü Sınıf: Bağışıklı to Convert
The initial King will be assigned to a random faction (any) and cannot be accused of treason until day 4.
If the King is assigned to be Neutral, he only has to Survive the game. If the King is assigned to the Cult or Unseen faction, he must eliminate the opposing factions. If the King is assigned to the Blue Dragon, he must also eliminate the opposing factions.
If the King didn't survive the night, a self-nomination process is started to find the replacement. Royal classes will initially be able to step forward to replace the King. If only one Royal steps forward, that Royal becomes the King. If two Royals step forward, a ballot to choose the next King from the two candidates will be opened. If there is no Royal who steps forward, every class can step forward to become the next King. Then the candidates will have the time to talk and try to get the votes needed to become the new King. If there is no candidate after two consecutive rounds of self-nomination, a vacuum of power occurs, where there will be no king for the rest of the game.
Özel Yetenekler Edit
|Immune to being occupied at night.|
|The King cannot be executed for treason within the first 3 days.|
|The King's next vote for treason will count twice.|
|After the final vote, the King can veto the votes and decide if the fate of the person defending themselves. If the King decides to execute, the player on the stand is executed. If the King decides to pardon the player on the stand, they can't be accused of treason again that day.|
|The King can summon a guard to protect a player. The guard will sacrifice himself for that player if an attempt is made on his life. Whether the guard actually saves the player or not, the guard is spent.|
|SoonTM||Allies||Night||4||If you are a Good or Evil King: you can find out if a player is in the same faction as you.
If you are a Neutral King: you can discover a player’s faction.
Note: Only the Starting King has this ability.
- If you are The King, you must spend your Guards! ability wisely. If you are the initial King, you must decide if the opposing factions are aggressive or not. If the opposing factions are aggressive, using your Guards! ability early would prove to be a worthy gamble. You can also use your Guards! ability to protect known, important allies, should they be revealed.
- Your Decide Fate ability should be used at either the middle or end-game. As the game is closing in, it is crucial to have the veto power at your disposal. It is important for you to realize that you won't be able to save everyone.
- If you are the Neutral King, it's generally better to claim good or neutral. If you say you are neutral, the Unseen is less likely to kill you and may even find a way to let them know they're on your side, if you wish it. Be careful with your words and who you execute.
- If you are the Evil King, this may prove most challenging -- you must convince people you are either good or neutral (neutral is best, but sometimes overused...). Execute everyone, but don't make it too obvious. Try to call out "facts" that encourage others to execute with you so you don't look suspicious. Then everyone made a mistake and not just you. You need to talk your way to the end. Try to find ways to let the bad guys know you are evil. This is sometimes tough to do, but not impossible.
- The Royal Finger is a useful ability for showing allies exactly who to vote for, or splitting votes if you are an Evil King.
Hikaye: İyi Kral (Mavi Ejder) Edit
The Good King struggles with power - learning his followers are not all who they claim to be, and his devoted ones seemingly lacking devotion. When the king falls, who shall rise? He worries not about himself, but the kingdom: if he were no longer to be the keeper of balance. This chosen one struggles if he should take action, or silently wait for the ideal moment to avenge his royal family.
Hikaye: The Unseen Path of Corruption Edit
The Royal blood that flows through this man that challenges the throne is that of
the Unseen faction. His heart is as black as the dungeon chambers that stretch far beneath the kingdom. His eyes glowing of deceit, as if already devouring the souls of the people he lays sight upon – for he is no king of men, but a harbinger of death and a slave-master to both loyal servants and enemies alike.
Hikaye: Tarikatın Tacı Edit
True to his subjects and loyal to a God. The King, as a Cultist, must shepard his wayward flock into the loving embrace of Mithras. He is not evil nor malicious but disappointed in the path his children and court have taken. With The Sage’s wisdom of his beloved Cult Leader subtly by his side, he sets about amending the ways of his skeptical subjects.
After all, a King must look out for his people - and the only fitting future for his kingdom is to join with Mithras, lest a fate far worse befall them all. The disappointment the King endures does not mean that he is without mercy, however. His subjects are given every opportunity to join his righteous path. Only in their refusal is their life forfeit and, only then, would they serve as either blood or as body.
-- Loremaster Magnasword2
Lore: The Burden of the Neutral King Edit
"What did I do to deserve this?" The cry of the Neutral King. Never did he wish for the burden of the crown nor the sweet cries of his many children. Often do we lament the passing of his wife, the former Queen, to forces outside of his control. Never does he wish for more power, for he knows that his life grows ever-shorter. His son, The Prince, in his shame, shuns him and his daughter, The Princess, who weeps for her pathetic father, never giving thought to any but himself. However, he knows they are after him - he also knows that if he were to cross either side of the line, even slightly, he would earn the blade of those who took his dear wife. “Perhaps a Mercenary will offer a reprieve," he thinks, but does not truly believe.
No, the only way out is to consolidate his own court behind their shields; for he knows that the war between his children and their enemies will one day reach its end. One side will break and the other will rise -- and the other side is what will spread across the Kingdom. For even with a kingdom and all its riches, the Neutral King wishes only for peace, either for the kingdom or himself, and it does not matter which.
-- Hikaye uzmanı Magnasword2
Gece Odası: Kraliyet Salonu Edit