Sınıf Özeti Edit
Dönüştürülmüş Sınıf: Dönüşüme Bağışıklığı var.
The initial King will be assigned to Blue Dragon (65% chance of appearing) or Cult/Unseen (35% chance of either appearing, only if the faction is present, and the Cult King will not spawn in Casual Mode).
If the King is Neutral (by being crowned from a Neutral class that is not a Neutral Killer), he only has to Survive the game. If the King was crowned from the Neutral Killer and becomes Psycho King, his goal will be to kill everyone who is from the major factions and Survive. If the King is assigned to the Blue Dragon, Cult or Unseen faction, he must eliminate the opposing factions. The Neutral and Psycho Kings can't be assigned as the starting King.
If the King didn't survive the night, a self-nomination process is started to find the replacement. Royal classes will initially be able to step forward to replace the King. If only one Royal steps forward, that Royal becomes the King. If two Royals step forward, a ballot to choose the next King from the two candidates will be opened. If there is no Royal who steps forward, every class can step forward to become the next King. Then the candidates will have the time to talk and try to get the votes needed to become the new King. If there is no candidate after two consecutive rounds of self-nomination, a vacuum of power occurs, where there will be no king for the rest of the game. In the late game if there are less than 5 players alive after a King's death, there will be no more nominations for King.
Special Abilities Edit
The abilities (and associated mechanics) that the King has is based off of which King they are:
- The starting King is always player number 1.
- Your night abilities do not count as visits, and can't be seen by Observers.
- You cannot use both The Royal Finger and Decide Fate on the same day.
- The King's name will always be Golden when they speak in chat.
- None of The King's abilities can be Gossiped by the Noble.
- Be sure to keep up with the leads people give you and do something with the information people give you, otherwise you will be dubbed a Useless/Evil King and the Butlers will poison you!
- If you are Good King It is a good idea to start guarding The Prince if they decide to out themselves, as Prince is a high target for the Evil factions to kill.
- If you are Good King, Swear Fealty should be used on the target that you trust is still Blue Dragon and then you will know to trust them for the rest of the game
- Decide Fate can be used early in the game when you are an Evil King/Cult King. If someone claims Prince or another powerful Blue Dragon class while on trial, it can be a very good idea to decide their fate. Even if it means your death, it will benefit your faction greatly.
- When playing as an Evil King, try to let the Unseen know you are their ally, for example, by fake-claiming distracted, or if you are Cult King lie to the court that the Invoker bewildered you and you can't use your day abilities
- As a Neutral King/Evil King/Cult King, it might be a good idea to eliminate The Butlers as they can poison you, get an Alchemist on your side, to protect you from the Butler's Nightshade wine.
- The Royal Finger is a useful ability for showing allies exactly who to vote for, or splitting votes or misdirecting the Blue Dragon as an Evil King/Cult King.
- If you are the Neutral King, it's generally better to not claim Neutral as people can get very itchy about your faction and will vote you up instantly for it. Act like a Good King instead.
- If you are a Neutral King/Evil King, it might be a good idea to eliminate The Butlers as they can poison you, get an Alchemist on your side, to protect you from the Butler's Nightshade Wine.
Lore: The Good King (Blue Dragon) Edit
The Good King struggles with power - learning his followers are not all who they claim to be, and his devoted ones seemingly lacking devotion. When the king falls, who shall rise? He worries not about himself, but the kingdom: if he were no longer to be the keeper of balance. This chosen one struggles if he should take action, or silently wait for the ideal moment to avenge his royal family.
Lore: The Unseen Path of Corruption Edit
The Royal blood that flows through this man that challenges the throne is that of
the Unseen faction. His heart is as black as the dungeon chambers that stretch far beneath the kingdom. His eyes glowing of deceit, as if already devouring the souls of the people he lays sight upon – for he is no king of men, but a harbinger of death and a slave-master to both loyal servants and enemies alike.
Lore: The Crown of the Cult Edit
True to his subjects and loyal to a God. The King, as a Cultist, must shepard his wayward flock into the loving embrace of Mithras. He is not evil nor malicious but disappointed in the path his children and court have taken. With the sage wisdom of his beloved Cult Leader subtly by his side, he sets about amending the ways of his skeptical subjects.
After all, a King must look out for his people - and the only fitting future for his kingdom is to join with Mithras, lest a fate far worse befall them all. The disappointment the King endures does not mean that he is without mercy, however. His subjects are given every opportunity to join his righteous path. Only in their refusal is their life forfeit and, only then, would they serve as either blood or as body.
-- Loremaster Magnasword2
Lore: The Burden of the Neutral King Edit
"What did I do to deserve this?" The cry of the Neutral King. Never did he wish for the burden of the crown nor the sweet cries of his many children. Often do we lament the passing of his wife, the former Queen, to forces outside of his control. Never does he wish for more power, for he knows that his life grows ever-shorter. His son, The Prince, in his shame, shuns him and his daughter, The Princess, who weeps for her pathetic father, never giving thought to any but himself. However, he knows they are after him - he also knows that if he were to cross either side of the line, even slightly, he would earn the blade of those who took his dear wife. “Perhaps a Mercenary will offer a reprieve," he thinks, but does not truly believe.
No, the only way out is to consolidate his own court behind their shields; for he knows that the war between his children and their enemies will one day reach its end. One side will break and the other will rise -- and the other side is what will spread across the Kingdom. For even with a kingdom and all its riches, the Neutral King wishes only for peace, either for the kingdom or himself, and it does not matter which.
-- Loremaster Magnasword2
Lore: The Psycho King Edit
The Scouts are still searching for the secrets of this mysterious king.
Night Room: The Royal Quarters Edit